Ryan Opaz, of Catavino Tours, will be leading the first ever Rachel Farah Selections zoom tasting, joining us from Porto, Portugal on Dec. 13th!
While normally this holiday season would be filled with travel and events - we will help bring a slice of Portugal to you with a tasting of three wines and one very special Port, all hand selected by Ryan! Ryan will lead us through a fun, interactive tasting exploring the wines and stories behind three special, small production wineries in three distinct Portuguese wine regions; Bairrada, Douro and Vinho Verde.
Wine will be complemented with Portuguese style petiscos or "bites". Wine tasting packs will be shipped directly to your door in all states.
- 2018 Quinta do Santiago Alvarinho/Loureiro White Blend (Vinho Verde)
- 2018 Quevedo, Oscar's Red (Douro)
- 2015 Vadio Red (Bairrada)
- Quevedo 20 Year Tawny Port (Douro)
- Two 3.2 oz tins of Jose Gourmet sardines, one in Portuguese olive oil, one in Portuguese olive oil with lemon
- A 6oz tin of Dick Taylor's craft chocolate covered almonds (made in Eureka, CA)
- Four Portuguese recipe cards
- A one hour immersive wine tasting webinar with Ryan Opaz
- Complimentary shipping to your door across the US
Orders will begin shipping out Dec. 1st. You will be sent the Zoom link via email once your order is received.
Zoom tasting date and time: December 13th at 1pm PST, 4th EST, 9 PM in Portugal!
*If you cannot make the call, we will record the tasting and send you a copy
* You will receive a link to the call via email after your order is placed
Order deadlines for wines to arrive prior to tasting:
- CA, OR, NV, AZ, WA orders must be placed by the end of day Tuesday December 8th
- Other states please place your orders by Friday December 4th
Note: Add any Portuguese wines, olive oils and more from Rachel Farah’s Portuguese shop to the tasting box order and shipping will be waived for all items automatically. Check out Rachel Farah's Portuguese wine and olive oil shop here and the Portuguese Wine Club.
Note - you must be 21+ to purchase- an adult signature is necessary for a wine delivery. Deliveries can be rescheduled to a convenient day and packages can always be sent to your local UPS store for pickup with ID if preferred. You will be contacted after your purchase with your tracking information.
Cheers! - Rachel Farah